sOmewhere: nOwhere | human.tree | pink.tangerine | poet.blood | pétite.étoile | manzana.marina

Shortage of days

So its 31st and January is almost gone... A month into 2007? Already? Time goes by quickly and I'm still trying to figure out what I am going to do for my short silent film. I've got tons of concepts and ideas but nothing defined. I haven't decided if I should make a story or only shoot about a theme, a more experimental link of images.

Since I know myself, I know I'll keep thinking about these ideas over an over and not get anywhere until some sort of magical mysterious entity hits me with a concrete idea. As the whole thing is getting closer and stuff needs to be planned... I am relying in my great storyteller friends for suggestions. If any of you have a story, a script, a poem, a song, whatever, that is very visual an very cool (knowing you, it must be) send it my way... I might use it, I might not... but at least it'll help with the trying to get out from the abstract into the concrete.

I'll write a "real" post soon... some exploration of my latest ideas and, who knows, that might become the film. Just like my pic, I might be able to see the light through all the mess...

Photo by: d:ego!

3 anonymous notes:

At February 01, 2007 4:03 PM humantree said...

"from the abstract into the concrete"
jeje...
conozco a una tangerine, una manzana y una estrella que son mejores para esto que yo, pero algunas ideas compartiremos, claro que sí.
que pronto veas la luz, y si no, pos que ricooooooooo! (....¿?)

 
At February 01, 2007 10:41 PM une pétite étoile said...

solo tengo ke decir que: en lo oscurito es mas rico ¿no? ahh no ¿vdd? no estamos hablando de eso.. sorry.. the beast is kinda taking control... jajja te amo baby...

 
At February 05, 2007 4:55 PM Anonymous said...

mmm... I had this weird dream the other day, and your picture sort of unearthed it from somewhere in my subconscious, I think it might be an idea for your film, but its way too vague, I'll email it to you later.

 

Post a Comment